How will Relay Leadership Programs strengthen our day-to-day work in schools?
All Relay Leadership Programs provide leaders with practical, robust training that can immediately be put into practice in schools. Leaders walk away with concrete tools, implementation plans, and a clear vision to make the practices they learn come alive in their schools immediately.
Who are the facilitators / Relay faculty?
Across programs, sessions are led by experienced leaders who have “walked the walk.” Each member of our faculty has achieved proven results in schools and is an accomplished facilitator of adult learning.
How do we decide which program is best for our leaders?
Relay offers a suite of programs to meet leaders at each stage of their development. The best way to choose the right program is to:
- Review program descriptions, to learn the goal and intended audience of each program
- Review the Conditions for Effective Partnership, to review what structures should be in place to ensure program efficacy
- Complete the interest form, to share your staff’s needs and a member of our Partnerships team will be in touch to discuss the best program fit.
How do leaders get feedback?
We believe in the power of regular, high-quality practice and feedback. Leaders will get live feedback in a couple of ways:
- During “deliberate practice” opportunities, which take place during Summer Intensive and Intersessions.
- Via video submission of “authentic practice” in their schools.
Feedback will be provided by expert coaches who have a sharp eye and genuine eagerness to help sharpen practice.
Do you offer in-person, hybrid, and virtual program options?
Modality (in-person, hybrid, or virtual) varies by program and is decided based on what will offer the best experience to partners and individual participants. Please see “Schedule & Cost” tab of each program’s individual page for information on modality.
What are your COVID-19 policies for in-person events?
We are committed to the health and safety of our participants and staff. Relay strongly recommends that all participants are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Masks are optional at in-person Relay sessions.
When will the summer intensive schedule for NPSA, NPAF, and ILPD be published?
The high-level Summer Intensive schedule (dates and location) is currently available on each program’s individual page. We will publish the detailed schedule of sessions for the summer intensives by May 1.
How can I contact someone on the Relay Leadership Programs team to learn more about the content?