Whether your goal is to teach teachers or school leaders, create practice-based, equity-centered learning experiences, or build strong financial systems, you'll find that the work at Relay is full of new and challenging problems to solve. We seek team members who are passionate about improving outcomes for all children and want to join the relay of professionals working together to make that a reality.
Check out our current openings below or complete an application for a future opening.
Our Core Values
At Relay, our staff members strive to exemplify our core values:
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Relay
Relay’s vision is to build a more just world where every student has access to outstanding educators and a clear path to a fulfilling life. We recruit, develop, support, and retain a diverse staff, faculty, and graduate student body. We reflect upon and plan how to become more inclusive and representative of the communities we serve.
Click here for our full diversity statement.
Our Commitment to Staff
We care deeply about our people and are committed to ensuring that they — and their families — are healthy and happy.
- We support flexible work policies for greater work-life balance — many of our employees work remotely all or part of the time.
- We offer medical, dental and vision coverage that greatly limits our employees’ out-of-pocket expenses, including an employer funded HRA account which means no out-of-pocket costs apart from copays and monthly premiums. Additionally, we reimburse them for hitting the gym.
- Parents receive three months of paid maternal leave and one month of paid leave for a partner around the time of a child’s birth, and we offer adoption reimbursement of up to $13,000 per adoption.
- We provide fully funded employer disability coverage for short term and long term disability. Benefit eligible staff are also enrolled in a life insurance plan; this is also a noncontributory benefit so it comes at no cost to employees.
- Our compensation is competitive, and we contribute to our staff members' retirement plans.
One of the most valuable things you can do to support Relay is help us find the very best talent. We offer a $500 bonus for referrals that lead to full-time hires and a $125 bonus for those that lead to part-time hires.
Members of the public and Relay employees qualify for the bonus.