When you apply to a Relay program, you take the first step towards beginning or improving your practices and career as an educator.
Whether you are looking to start your teaching career or are already working in a classroom, Relay has programs to support you. Here are the steps you can expect:
1. Fill Out the Interest Form
This short form allows us to learn a little more about you, so we can send you information about relevant programs, requirements, and deadlines.
2. Apply for a Program
Whichever program you’re applying for, you’ll start by submitting these foundational materials:
- Online application - fill out personal and educational information
- Your answer to an essay question
- Contact information for a recommender
Then you’ll need to submit these supplementary materials:
- Official transcripts (including the transcripts showing your bachelor’s degree was conferred)
- Program or state-specific requirements (such as certification exam results)
3. Accept Your Offer
If accepted, review your admissions decision and accept or decline admissions by signing your Enrollment Agreement.
Have questions about the application process? Connect with a Prospective Student Advisor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or signing up for office hours!