Whether you are looking to start your teaching career or are already working in a classroom, Relay has programs to support you. Here are the steps you can expect:
1. Fill Out the Interest Form
This short form allows us to learn a little more about you, so we can send you information about relevant programs, requirements, and deadlines.
2. Apply for a Program
Whichever program you’re applying for, you’ll start by submitting these foundational materials:
- Online application - fill out personal and educational information
- Your answer to an essay question
- Contact information for a recommender
Then you’ll need to submit these supplementary materials:
- Official transcripts (including the transcripts showing your bachelor’s degree was conferred)
- Program or state-specific requirements (such as certification exam results)
3. Accept Your Offer
If accepted, review your admissions decision and accept or decline admissions by signing your Enrollment Agreement.