Launch your career, advance your skills, achieve your professional goals, and reach your full potential as an educator.
Programs for Teachers
Relay’s graduate-level programs give current and aspiring educators practical skills, hands-on experience, meaningful mentorship, and the credentials they need to advance their careers. Apply today to one of our graduate programs for teachers.
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Arts in Teaching with Teaching Residency and Teaching Certification
- Master of Arts in Teaching with Dual Special Education Certification
- Teaching Certification
- Special Education Certification
Learn more about our application process.
Applications are now open
Applications for our 2021-2022 graduate and certificate programs are now open! Begin your application today.
For more information, complete our interest form and a Relay representative will be in touch to answer your questions.
Leadership roles in education are both challenging and rewarding. Whether you are looking to step into a leadership position or want to expand your skillset and make a positive impact on your institution, Relay has a leadership program to help you reach your goals.
- National Principal Supervisor Academy
- National Principal Academy Fellowship
- Inclusive Schools Leadership Institute
- Instructional Leadership Professional Development
- Regional Support
- Regional Instructional Leadership Professional Development
- Leverage Leadership Institute
For more information on our SY21-22 programs, complete our interest form.
Refer a Student
Refer a Student to Relay
We encourage Relay faculty, staff, and students to refer friends and colleagues in their personal networks to join Relay’s teacher programs. We are looking for individuals who are interested in teaching and strong prospective students for Relay’s Teacher Programs who want to help make a difference in students’ lives.
Earn a $150 Visa gift card when you refer us to a prospective student who enrolls at Relay.
Please be sure to check in with the person you’re referring to us to ensure that they would be receptive if we reach out. Read the guidelines on Relay’s Referral policy.