Programs for Teachers
Relay’s graduate-level programs give current and aspiring educators practical skills, hands-on experience, meaningful mentorship, and the credentials they need to advance their careers. Apply today to one of our graduate programs for teachers.
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Arts in Teaching with Teaching Residency and Teaching Certification
- Master of Arts in Teaching with Dual Special Education Certification
- Teaching Certification
- Special Education Certification
Learn more about our application process.
In order to apply for Relay's teacher programs, prospective students must secure a program-aligned instructional role or, where applicable, secure an intent to hire commitment. Once hired or intent to hire has been communicated, our partner schools will share your information with Relay to get you started on the admissions process. You can also learn more about our programs and request your unique link to apply directly by connecting with our Prospective Student Advising team via our interest form.
Leadership roles in education are both challenging and rewarding. Whether you are looking to step into a leadership position or want to expand your skillset and make a positive impact on your institution, Relay has a leadership program to help you reach your goals.
- National Principal Supervisor Academy
- National Principal Academy Fellowship
- Inclusive Schools Leadership Institute
- Instructional Leadership Professional Development
- Regional Support
- Regional Instructional Leadership Professional Development
- Leverage Leadership Institute
For more information on our SY21-22 programs, complete our interest form.