Apply to Relay programs to launch your career, advance your skills, achieve your professional goals, and reach your full potential as an educator.
Programs for Teachers
Relay’s graduate-level programs give current and aspiring educators practical skills, hands-on experience, meaningful mentorship, and the credentials they need to advance their careers. Apply today to one of our programs for teachers.
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Arts in Teaching with Teaching Residency and Teaching Certification
- Master of Arts in Teaching with Dual Special Education Certification
- Teaching Certification
- Special Education Certification
Applications for 2020-21 programs will be available soon. To receive more information and to be notified when applications become available, complete the interest form and a Relay representative will be in touch.
Leadership roles in education are both challenging and rewarding. Whether you are looking to step into a leadership position or want to expand your skillset and make a positive impact on your institution, Relay has a leadership program to help you reach your goals.
- National Principal Supervisor Academy
- National Principal Academy Fellowship
- Inclusive Schools Leadership Institute
- Instructional Leadership Professional Development
- Regional Support
- Regional Instructional Leadership Professional Development
- Leverage Leadership Institute
For more information on our SY21-22 programs, complete our interest form.