At Relay, we care deeply about finding the right professional learning opportunity for every leader. We work closely with schools, systems, and other organizations to ensure our programs are the right fit for your goals, support you as you select leaders, and provide data and guidance as leaders progress through the programs.
Schedule a call
If you are new to Relay, we would like to discuss your goals, learn about your leaders, and answer your questions. Fill out the interest form to set up a time to speak with the Leadership Programs team. If you are a past Relay partner, you may skip to step 3.
Assess your priority areas
Before the call, please fill out the readiness assessment. This tool will help us discuss your priority instructional and leadership goals.
After the initial call or if you are a past partner of Relay, you may request seats in our programs. We allocate seats on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to other factors (like keeping school teams together, creating balanced cohorts, etc). You may also select in person or virtual cohorts in this step.
- Priority deadline: Monday, February 14th, 2022
- ~Organizations that request seats before this deadline have the best chance of getting every seat requested.
- Final deadline: April 22nd, 2022
- ~Please note: The California ILPD program is now full, as well as in-person programming for national ILPD, NPAF, and NPSA. Virtual options are still available. To be placed on the waitlist, fill out the request seats form below and you will be notified if space becomes available.
Submit participant list, sign MOU, and pay balance
- Participant lists are due back to Relay by April 8, 2022
- ~This includes name, role, and summer cohort preference (June/July, in-person or all-virtual)
- Registration opens for all participants by May 9th, 2022
- ~This allows participants to select specific sessions to attend
- Signed MOUs are due back by May 9th, 2022
- Payment for participants due by June 9th, 2022
Participants will typically begin their programs in June or July.