The Partnership Process
Relay partners with organizations across the country to ensure their school and system leaders have the practical support they need to create responsive, effective schools.
At Relay, we care deeply about finding the right professional learning opportunity for every leader. We work closely with schools, systems, and other organizations to ensure our programs are the right fit for your goals, support you as you select leaders, and provide data and guidance as leaders progress through the programs.
Schedule a call
If you are new to Relay, we would like to discuss your goals, learn about your leaders, and answer your questions. Fill out the interest form to set up a time to speak with the Leadership Programs team. If you are a past Relay partner, you may skip to step 2.
After the initial call or if you are a past partner of Relay, you may request seats in our programs. We allocate seats on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to other factors (like keeping school teams together, creating balanced cohorts, etc). You may also select summer intensive cohorts (June or July) in this step. You may choose to identify specific leader participants at this stage or later.
- Seat request form opens: Monday, January 2nd, 2023
- ~View Seat Request Form for National Programs
- ~View Seat Request Form for California ILPD Program
- Seat requests deadline: Monday, May 1st, 2023
NOTE: If your school/district requires additional approvals beyond a signed MOU to enter into an agreement with Relay (e.g., a PO, RFP, vendor selection process, School Board vote, etc.), please let us know when you submit your seat request.
If you have not already selected participants, you should implement a selection process. Here are some resources to help you; we are always available for support.
Sign MOU, submit participant list, and pay balance
Signed MOUs are due back by May 5th, 2023
- ~If your school/district requires additional approvals beyond a signed MOU to enter into an agreement with Relay (e.g., a PO, RFP, vendor selection process, School Board vote, etc.), please let us know when you submit your seat request.
Participant lists are due back to Relay by May 15th, 2023
- ~This includes name, role, and summer cohort preference (June or July). Additional instructions to follow.
Registration opens for all participants by May 8th, 2023
- ~This allows participants to select specific sessions to attend
Payment for participants due by June 5th, 2023
Participants will typically begin their programs in June or July.
Review individual program dates.
New to Relay?
Interested in learning more about Leadership Programs? A member of our team will reach out to you.
Ready to Request Seats?
If you’re already a partner of Relay, sign your staff up for programs: